The college is proud of its many alumni and friends that represent the Purdue family throughout the world. Our alumni and friends are truly special people. We see this at every event and in the way that they are willing to give back their time and talent to the college. Sometimes you come across an alum who exceeds the expectations of the University, college, and their community. When this happens we like to give honor where honor is due.
Alumni Award nominations
We are accepting nominations for the Outstanding Technology Alumni and Early Career Awards through August 9. Please be sure to submit the following documentation (nomination cover and form) listed below with your nomination.
Outstanding Technology Alumni Award nominees must have:
- Graduated before 2003
- Consistently interacted with the program (e.g. guest lectures, curriculum guidance, student projects)
- Made significant / recognized impacts to their profession (academic profession is included)
- Shown outstanding career development
- Continued involvement and leadership in professional organizations, college alumni association or community activities.
Early Career Award nominees must have:
- Graduated in 2003 or after
- Made early contributions to their profession
- Made early contributions to the department through active engagement
- Professional accomplishments that illustrate long-term promise of being a leader among their peers.