Registration prior to the event is required. Each school must submit 1 participation form, full payment, and a photo release/dietary needs form for each guest by March 13, 2015.
4444 Kelly St
Columbus, IN 47203
- Each student must participate on a team.
- Each school should limit registration to two teams of 4 students each per event.
- Teams may consist of students enrolled in any STEM class.
- Events will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. If an event reaches maximum enrollment, we reserve the right to assign alternate events.
- Rock It challenge must be completed by a team of women only.
- Multiple teams from the same school, competing in the same challenge, will be given an aggregated score.
The registration fee is $20.00 per student and $15.00 per adult each. The fee includes refreshments, lunch, a t-shirt, and all supplies and materials.
There will be a limited number of student scholarships available for Boiler Tech Challenge. Contact Whitney Ramer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 812-348-2027 for more information.
Preparing for the Event
- Select student teams and match the teams to the events. Advance preparation is not required.
- Collect registration fees from each participant.
- Submit participation forms, payment, and photo release/dietary needs forms by March 13.
- Arrange field trip details and transportation with your school corporation.
- Arrive at Columbus Learning Center between 7:40-8:00am. - Be ready for a full day of excitement, challenge, and new experiences.
If additional information is needed, please email email@example.com or call (812) 348-2027.