Registration prior to the event is required. Early reservations are encouraged. Teams will be assigned to events on a first-come, first-served basis.
Reserve your team's spot now. Participation fees are not due until March 3. Complete the Team Participation Form with school information and number of teams in each event. Form is located in the right column.
- Each student must participate on a team.
- Each school should limit registration to two teams of 4 students each per event.
- Events will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. If an event reaches maximum enrollment, we reserve the right to assign alternate events.
The registration fee is $20.00 per student. The fee includes refreshments, lunch, a t-shirt, and all supplies and materials. Cost per teacher or adult is $15.00 each.
There will be a limited number of student scholarships available for Boiler Tech Challenge. Contact Anji McKinney at email@example.com or 812-348-2041 for more information.
Preparing for the Event
- Select student teams and match the teams to the events. Advance preparation is not required.
- Collect registration fees from each participant.
- Send in reservations by March 3.
- Arrange field trip details and transportation with your school corporation.
- Arrive at Columbus Learning Center between 7:40-8:00am. - Be ready for a full day of excitement, challenge, and new experiences.
If additional information is needed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (812) 348-2025.