Don't let financial issues keep you from advancing your education and your career. The ProSTAR Scholarship Program may be able to help. The program:
- Is available for ProSTAR weekend programs
- Provides financial assistance for underrepresented populations, based on financial need or merit
- Offers financial support equivalent to 1/3 of the current weekend program rates per semester
- Is available to a maximum of three participants at any given time
- Requires participants to maintain a 3.0 or better GPA
Scholarship Application process
- Email a letter of need (no more than 1,000 words) to ProSTAR@purdue.edu by April 1. We'll send an acknowledgement upon receipt. We also encourage you to complete the online FAFSA financial aid form no later than April 1.
- We'll coordinate a review of your materials and make a recommendation for participation to the ProSTAR faculty advisor board, which will make the final decision.
- You'll be notified of your scholarship status no later than May 1.
- You must apply to the Purdue University Graduate School through traditional graduate application processes. Your application must be complete and application fee paid no later than June 1.
- After you're accepted to the program, you'll receive a semester-by-semester invoice reflecting your scholarship credit. The remaining balance must be paid each semester per Purdue University guidelines to maintain your scholarship.