This new area of specialization in the College of Technology focuses on creating leaders in biotechnology innovation and regulatory science, especially relating to pharmaceuticals. The curricula also addresses topics of innovation and integrates emerging technologies.
The program consists of 10 courses and a special project for a total of 33 credit hours. The array of courses will provide:
- an understanding of all aspects of quality
- an understanding of biotechnology innovation and regulatory science
- in-depth knowledge related to biotechnology and pharma
- knowledge on how to lead and manage operations within the industry
Choose the degree format that best fits your needs:
- Traditional, on-campus degree program in West Lafayette
- Blended online and weekend program, administered through the Center for Professional Studies (ProSTAR)
- In Africa in collaboration with Kilimanjaro School of Pharmacy, Moshi, Tanzania.