When you major in residential construction management at Purdue University, you will gain experience in all facets of the home-building process. From estimating to scheduling and from contractor coordination to material selection, you will build a strong foundation of knowledge to be successful in the industry.
- Gain valuable work experience when you participate in the national Residential Construction Student Competition in Las Vegas (you’ll earn academic credit, too)
- Take advantage of networking opportunities with the Builders Association of Greater Lafayette
- Work alongside students majoring in interior design and computer graphics
- Use your construction knowledge to volunteer with local organizations, such as Habitat for Humanity and the Humane Society
- Gain valuable experience as you complete 800 hours of on-site construction work as part of your graduation requirements
- Take advantage of the program’s contacts within the industry during career fairs and special events on campus
|Number of Graduates||Percent of Grads Reported||Placement Rate||Average Salary|
In addition to the fees charged to all Purdue students (technology fee, repair and rehabilitation fee, student fitness and wellness fee), students in the College of Technology pay a differential general service fee of $286.00 each semester.
Full information about tuition and fees is available on the Purdue Bursar’s Office Web site.
From the U.K. to Mexico, Singapore, and China, nearly 40 study abroad programs at Purdue are open to College of Technology students. Programs range from just a few weeks to semester and year-long stays.