The Center for Career Opportunities (CCO) lists jobs here that are specific to majors in the Department of Building Construction Technology. Click on the job title to apply. You will need to create a myCCO account using your PUID.
Benefits of creating a myCCO Account:
- Access to online job postings
- Live Online Resume, Interview and Job Coaching: Brainfuse Job Now
- Ability to practice interviewing using InterviewStream
- Access to company data using Mergent Online
BCM List Serve
The BCM department created a list serve as the vehicle to disseminate information for BCM Career Resources. The list serve shares interview opportunities, company information sessions, career fair details, and other career resource notices.
You may subscribe and unsubscribe at any time depending on your needs.
Here are the instructions on how to subscribe:
Subscription requires you to take TWO actions:
- Sign up at the link: https://lists.purdue.edu/mailman/listinfo/bcm-career-resources
- Confirm e-mail address as indicated on a confirmation e-mail you should receive immediately at your subscribing address. Check junk mail filters if you don't receive it immediately.
Following confirmation of your e-mail address, your subscription request will be sent for approval. When it has been approved, you will receive a welcome e-mail.
For more information please contact:
Dawn Lamb, Student and Industry Outreach Specialist