To be considered for financial aid (grants, scholarships, student loans, and work-study), Purdue University College of Technology students must complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- High school diploma or GED
- Home schooled students must pass a test approved by the Dept. of Education (i.e., ACT)
- U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen
- Admitted to the University and enrolled in a degree-seeking program
- Valid social security number
- Reasonable academic progress
- Not convicted of drug offense
- Not in default on a student loan or owe a grant repayment
- Registered for Selective Service (if required)
- Pell Grants can be awarded to students who are less than half time
- State aid from Indiana generally requires full-time enrollment (12 hours)
- Temporary (non-degree) students are not eligible for aid
How to Apply:
- Complete the FAFSA or Renewal by filing online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. MARCH 1 is the priority date for filing.
- List Purdue University, DFA, SCHL, 475 Stadium Mall Drive, West Lafayette, IN 47907-2050 as the school you will attend. The School Code Number for Purdue University is 001825.
- Complete any additional documentation if requested by Purdue's Division of Financial Aid.
College of Technology at Kokomo students are admitted to Purdue University's College of Technology. Financial aid, including student loans, will be administered by Purdue University.
Students who drop classes or withdraw from the university prior to the end of the 4th week of classes may be required to repay all or a portion of the funds they were awarded.
Crystal Jones, Advisor, Division of Financial Aid (765) 494-5085 or email@example.com.
Children of Disabled Verteran (CVO) & Veteran Affairs (VA)
Child of Disabled Veteran (CDV) benefits are for 124 credit hours.
Non-degree students may receive CDV benefits for a maximum of 12 credit hours.
You MUST :
- Notify the Purdue University Division of Financial Aid Office at firstname.lastname@example.org each semester that you want to use CDV benefits.
- Complete and submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Apply online at www.fafsa.ed.gov.
- Complete an Application for Remission of Fees For a Child of a Disabled Indiana Veteran. Download this form HERE.
If you need to speak with someone about your eligibility please contact:
Mitchell Gauger at Purdue University Kokomo: email@example.com.
Veteran Affairs St. Louis Office: www.gibill.va.gov
Transferring Aid To/From Purdue
It is a common misunderstanding that when you transfer from one university to another you can take your financial assistance with you. This is not so!
Follow this link to Purdue University Division of Financial Aid to get instructions on how to transfer aid:
Links to Financial Aid Resourses