The certificate in organizational leadership and supervision is designed to help you improve your skills. A certificate consists of nine courses (27 credit hours).
The certificate program is designed for:
- full-time employees who wish to pursue their education on a part-time basis
- employees who are in supervisory positions who also want additional skills
- employees who want to move into supervisory roles
Courses taken while completing a certificate can be applied toward associate and bachelor's degrees in the same program.
All certificate-track students must apply to and meet admission requirements of the College of Technology.
Phase I - Core Courses
- ENGL 106 First Year Composition , CR. 4
- OLS 252 Human Behavior in Organizations, CR. 3
- OLS 274 Applied Leadership, CR. 3
- OLS 284 Leadership Principles, CR. 3
- OLS 386 Leadership for Organizational Change, CR. 3
- OLS 388 Leadership Through Teams, CR. 3
Phase II - Specialty Courses (Select Three)
- OLS 331 Occupational Safety and Health, CR. 3
- OLS 345 Critical Thinking in Organizations , CR. 3
- OLS 375 Training Methods , CR. 3
- OLS 376 Human Resource Issues, CR. 3
- OLS 378 Labor Management Relations, CR. 3
- OLS 440 Leading with Integrity, CR. 3
- OLS 450 Project Management for Organizational and Human Resource Development, CR. 3
- OLS 456 Leadership in a Global Environment, CR. 3
- OLS 477 Conflict Management, CR. 3