The first-ever Purdue Day of Giving is a 24-hour online fundraising event designed to boost visibility and giving for all of Purdue University. Nearly 40 campus units, including the College of Technology, will be involved in promoting Purdue during this event - granting opportunity, launching dreams, and achieving greatness while promoting an affordable and accessible Purdue. Save the date and be one of the first to share in the excitement and support for your alma mater!
With your help, we can tell all students with great promise and great ideas: "opportunity granted."
How to Participate
* Visit us in the Knoy Hall lobby any time between 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and tell us how your opportunity was granted (research funding, student competition, scholarships, study abroad, etc.). Tweet/Facebook your photo using Twitter (tag @TechPurdue and use #purduedayofgiving) or Facebook: Purdue University - College of Technology (use #purduedayofgiving) and receive a treat from the college!
* Join in one or all of the hourly challenges:
- 9:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.: Share #PurdueDayofGiving posts (tag yourself and Purdue University – College of Technology) in your posts
- 11:00 a.m.: Most unique photo using the Purdue Day of Giving logo (tag Purdue University – College of Technology and include #PurdueDayofGiving in the post).
- 10:00 a.m.: 43rd original tweet (no re-tweets) that includes @TechPurdue and #PurdueDayofGiving in the message.
- 3:00 p.m.: Most unique photo on Twitter that includes the Purdue Day of Giving logo, making sure to tag @TechPurdue and include #PurdueDayofGiving in the post.
* Give now!
- Simply text "PurdueTECH" to 41444 to start the process of giving from your phone.
- Give online.
Visit the Purdue Day of Giving web site to learn more.