The Office of Globalization in Purdue’s College of Technology focuses on the global reach of the college through a variety of programs.
Robert Cox, PhD., associate dean for globalization and engagement, works to seek, initiate, and sustain:
- international student exchanges
- faculty exchanges
- undergraduate/graduate group research
- dual/joint degree options
- all departmental study abroad programs
- International industrial internships
- Industrial problem solving
- Indiana Industrial economic / international development
The Office of Globalization, located in Knoy 150, is also available to assist in visits and promotional activities as requested from international institutions, industry partners, and other colleges at Purdue University.
CoT Global Diplomats
Diplomats are among the college’s more globally active faculty members and serve as point people for their departments and colleagues regarding globalization efforts. They are:
- Clark Cory, computer graphics technology
- Michael Dyrenfurth, technology leadership & innovation
- Ray Hansen, computer & information technology
- Bill Hutzel, mechanical engineering technology
- James Jenkins, building construction management
- Hank Kraebber, mechanical engineering technology
- Athula Kulatunga, electrical and computer engineering technology
- Eric Matson, computer & information technology
- Helen McNally, electrical and computer engineering technology
- Mike Nolan, aviation technology
- Phil Sanger, electrical and computer engineering technology
- Edie Schmidt, technology leadership & innovation
To participate in any College of Technology globalization program, or to find out more information, contact Dr. Robert Cox, Associate Dean for Globalization (email@example.com).
You are encouraged to stop by our office located in Knoy 150.