Directions to Campus
How to get to the Purdue University in South Bend
(co-located on the IUSB campus and is the south most location on the campus)
1733 Northside Blvd.
Parking: Please park on either side of Northside Blvd. in the front of the building.
From: Michigan (North and West)
- Take 31 south and connect to By-Pass (20) east around city of South Bend.
- Take the Ironwood Road Exit , exiting from the right lane.
- Take a left, heading north on Ironwood Road.
- Continue about 2 miles until you cross the bridge over the St. Joseph River (approximately 6 traffic lights).
- At that traffic light at the end of the bridge, turn left onto Northside Drive.
- Continue going about a ½ mile and the Purdue Technology Building is located on your right (see above picture). It is the third 3rd building on the right (1st -Northside, 2nd -Library (uphill), 3rd - Purdue Building) before seeing Veterans Memorial Park.
From: South Bend (West)
- Take either Jefferson Blvd. or Colfax Ave. heading east until you cross the bridge over the St. Joseph River, then take a right onto St. Louis Blvd (2-3 blocks from bridge).
- From Colfax Ave. take a right onto St. Louis Blvd. Continue south until you hit traffic light at Jefferson Blvd. (about 2 blocks) and continue on St. Louis Blvd. Follow directions below.
- From Jefferson Blvd., just past Howard Park, there is a stoplight on St. Louis Blvd., take a right onto St. Louis Blvd.
- St. Louis Blvd. becomes Northside Drive. Once on St. Louis Blvd., this street becomes Northside Drive which follows the St. Joseph River bed. You will go approximately 2-3 miles on Northside Blvd heading in a southeastly direction. You will encounter a STOP sign at the Sample Street Bridge and see the Farmer's Market on your left. Continue traveling on Northside Blvd. until you go see Veterans Memorial Park (softball field in back) on your Left . The first 1st building you see on the left, after the park, is the Purdue building.
From: Michigan, Granger, Mishawaka, South Bend (Northeast)
- Take State Road 23 (Edwardsburg Highway/Cleveland Road) heading southwest from Granger and Mishawaka, just north of the University Park Mall, into South Bend.
- At the Cleveland Road traffic light, take left continuing on Edwardsburg Highway. Continue until the intersection of Ironwood Road (Blockbuster, BurgerKing, Kinkos, Gas Station), take a left onto Ironwood Drive heading south.
- Once on Ironwood Road, you'll go approximately 6 miles. You will encounter traffic lights at the following streets: Edison Road, Corby Blvd. McKinley Blvd., Jefferson Blvd., Mishawaka Ave., and at Northside Blvd.
- At Northside Drive traffic light, just before the St. Joseph River bridge, take a right. Continue going west on Northside Blvd. about a ½ mile and the Purdue Technology Building is located on your right (see above picture). It is the 3rd building on the right (1st -Northside, 2nd -Library (uphill), 3rd - Purdue Building) before seeing Veterans Memorial Park.