The College of Technology alumni awards honor those alumni who have elevated the University and college by using his/her education to improve and move the world forward.
The alumni listed below have exceeded those expectations of the University, college and their community. We honor them for harnessing the power of their Purdue degree to Imagine, Create, and Experience.
Early Career Awardees
- Kevin Hendress (CIT ’02/MS ’04 Tech), Infrastructure Analyst, Deere & Company
- James Milburn (BCM ’06), Owner, Milburn LLC
- Keri Wright (AT ‘04/MS ’06 Tech), Owner and Chief Executive Officer, Universal Asset Management, Inc.
Outstanding Technology Alumni
- Ron Baysinger (MET ’93), Market Development Manager, Phoenix Contact
- Tamara Fisher (CIT ’84), Product Manager, Noridian Mutual Insurance
- Kevin Houk (ECET ’92), Solution Architect – Integrated Architecture, Rockwell Automation
- Tom Kerker (BCM '84), Operations Manager, FA Wilhelm Construction
- Brandon Oelling (CGT ’98), Senior Account Executive, Appirio